indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

April 4, 2013

Present // another picture-less post

Thursdays are my recharge days. It's the start of my weekend and I don't work again till Monday. It's the day I have to accomplish so much around the house like cleaning and laundry, working on the shop, answering e-mails, fitting in a workout. Today is different. Today I let myself sleep in a bit, I dragged myself to the gym with no intentions of killing myself. Somewhere in the middle of my workout I realized I'm letting the future bring me down. All I'm focused on is what's next, Rob leaving for a year, things I need to get done, etc. I need to slowly let things go, that planning and stressing just lead to plans not working out and disappointment.

So today on the elliptical I promised myself to be more present. To not worry about all the things in the future I cannot change, because He has a plan for me and there is nothing I can do to change it. I know that if I let go everything will work out and I will get through it all. NO, we will get through it all.  For know I'm just going to enjoy the little things like Target trips, good workouts and husband who tells me everyday how happy he is with me.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, great thoughts. I've been trying to be more present instead of worrying about what's to come. You might not be successful all the time but I've found that by trying, you'll enjoy the little moments more.

    kendall from buttons & blossoms

    ReplyDelete