indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

March 13, 2013

project life 2013 // week 2



Week 2// Probably my favorite week so far. Wedding week! I didn't really document any wedding photos yet, I will add in multiple spreads once we get our photos back and I'm caught up. I tried to document the little things that wouldn't make it into a wedding album or been seen in professional photos. Picture with our florist, polaroids from wedding dinner, business cards, hotel papers, etc. I also added an insert with a map of Lucca, Italy and on the back side made another place to keep all our receipts and mementos.

I cut up my name tag that hung on my wedding dress bag and added a piece of my wedding dress (from the hem that got cut off during alterations). I made a quick a dirty Italy map and punched a hole where Florence was and then a heart for Lucca. I had some great photos this week from others and I included those. I also love that I got to include our receipt from the U.S. Consulate for wedding fees. Where else would I have been able to display that??


Thoughts this week.
-Still totally in love with this project. So much fun working on our wedding spread and remembering all the details of the week.
-So glad I purchased the Canon Selphy. So simple and easy to print a photo immediately with no delay. Not sure I'd get anything done without it.
- Getting in a better groove design wise and trying out new techniques. Hoping next week isn't too hard since I won't have 'stuff' collected like I did for the first two.

Link me to your PL spreads. I love seeing them!

supplies // Studio Calico February PL Kit (found a partial kit on ebay),Amy Tangerine Thickers Muse, Making Memories Tiny Alphas, Love Elsie Chipboard Frames, Basic Grey Hey You and Hey Girl Chipboard Stickers, Basic Grey Fact, Fiction & Hey You 6x6 Paper Pad, Elise Joy Quote Cards, LaDiDah Knick Knack Stickers

See more of my Project Life pages here // Cover // Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment