As soon as my binder and page protectors got here I tore into them. I was so excited to see them in person and I forgot how large a 12x12 is. I'm loving it so far and cannot wait to get caught up. I think I'm going to work forward from the current week and work on the ones I missed when I have extra time. I also have to tackle adding in a WEDDING!!
Here are my thoughts on the project so far.
- I love how noncommittal each spread is. I can see myself going back a week or two later and totally redoing a pocket or tweaking things. I LOVE that I can move my papers around until it is just right.
- Feels like scrapbooking, but you can cover so much more ground than just a 12x12 spread about one topic.
- I am beyond happy to get my hands on paper again and use up supplies and document this wonderful new chapter of my life.
- I am very curious to see how things show through the other side. Feels like your paper has to be exactly the same on both sides and that seems stressful. Anyone have any tips??
- Corner rounding is already the death of me.
- Some of the 3x4" pockets are different from each other. I knew they were really 2 7/8" x 4, but some pockets are even more narrow. Makes it a little harder to move things around and also freaks me out about the showing through part.
- I am also nervous about the binder getting dirty while I work through the album, I'm sure I will get into a groove with it though.
Supplies Used// America Crafts Thickers Prancer, La-di-dah Eclectic Cardstock Stickers (no longer available), Making Memories Sticker Tiny Alpha PinkLedger, Smashbook Polkadot Tape, Elise Joy quote cards, map from Indie & Chic.