indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

March 6, 2012

My New Favorite Workout

Jillian Michaels has done it again!! I saw this DVD at Whole Foods a few weeks ago and picked it up. I was drawn to the idea of adding some strength training into my running workouts. Plus with bathing suit season fast approaching my butt could use some toning, haha.
I'm on week two right now and I've done the workout 4x so far. It's 45 minutes and I still am on level one, but there are three total. I'm aiming to do each level ten times before advancing.
I've already noticed how much easier the exercises are getting, there are lots of balancing and stability moves. I'm also way more flexible... thinking it might be the integrated yoga moves and lunges. I can't say enough about how awesome this DVD is.

It's not as physically/cardio based like her others, it concentrates on contracting the muscles slowly. That doesn't mean you won't feel the burn during or the day after... I've never felt so sore in my life after that first day.
So there is my two cents on the new Killer Buns & Thighs by Jillian Michaels... who is my personal fitness hero :) Plus it's only $10... I mean come on!!

1 comment: