indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

March 1, 2012

March // I AM

I am happy.
I am powerful.

Using these two statements to propel myself into the next month. Lots of goodness to look forward to in March. Next race is on the 10th, family reunion on the 17th and 3 weeks of Jillian Michael's Killer Buns & Thighs DVD.

Really loving what healthy eating and fitness has done for my mind and my spirit. I'm so much more positive and I don't find myself listening to Snow Patrol and eating my feelings as much, haha. Going to actually set some goals this month.

-List 5 new items into the shop!
-Decide on /Prepare for an April Craft Show
-Find a pair of running shorts I love!

2 comments:

  1. Great goals, I am getting so excited for spring craft shows! I hope you have a fantastic month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Lulumon and Athleta for some pretty awesome running shorts!

    ReplyDelete