indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

March 16, 2012

The Best News Ever!

See this face ^^^^^ ... well guess what!! He is coming to Baton Rouge BABY!!!

Parker is finally getting to come live with me!!! AHHHH! I finally got it worked out with my job to get moved to a pet friendly hotel :) And I found a doggy daycare place for Parker during the day. I cannot explain to you how excited I am. I'm finally going to be a real dog owner, with real responsibilities. I absolutely cannot wait. It's hard for me to even wrap my head around the fact that I'm going to be fitting him into my little routine, but he is going to be so good for my soul. I've needed him down here lately.

My Mom got Parker for herself, but he is too much dog for her right now. I've been in love with him since the first summer I spent with him. We've had a bond like no other. I've always joked that all the animals loved my Mom more than me, but with Parker there is no question I am his girl. We are going to be good for each other. He is going to get me out of the bed earlier than I'd like, but also push me on my runs. I am going to flip his routine upside down, but he is going to love the extra attention and interaction.

I honestly have the most amazing mom in the world. She has spent and invested so much into Parker, and definitely got the harder years. It means so much to me that she is passing Parker on to me. She knows how much I love him and how much I've wanted him. She is truly selfless. I love you Mom!
So let the countdown begin till this blog becomes a shrine to Parker. Okay I promise I won't make it that... but I do already have a great post planned on dog allergies and some homeopathic remedies for a dog's itchy skin.... okay honestly how do I have readers???

2 comments:

  1. He looks so cute - I'm sure you'll have lots of fun together! I really miss being greeted by a cat whenever I come home. Life with pets is so much more enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO awesome!!! :) Now you will have a cute pup waiting for you to get home at night!!! :)

    ReplyDelete