indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

June 21, 2011

pursuit of happiness

a year ago a good friend Kara Haupt twittered about a song, I clicked the link and my summer was forever changed. The song was a cover by a girl with a voice like no other. The words even more inspiring and motivational, much like Kara.

Today the song seems even more appropriate. I'm leaving on a plane to start the next chapter of my life (70 hour work weeks and living out of a hotel). I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm wondering how I'm really going to do this but I'm keeping a few lyrics in my head and taking a big step into adulthood.

"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold. I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good"
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment