indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

June 20, 2011

iPod Touch and fitness

I recently purchased an iPod touch; my 30 GB Classic finally wouldn't hold a charge after 5 years. I had no idea that the iPod touch had so many apps available like Facetime and Words for Friends. But as I played around in the app store I found out they have a lot of great apps for people that need help with workouts and motivation.

I wanted to share my two new favorite workout apps :) The first one being Nike Training Club. It offers lots of different workouts that target different areas, it also logs your hours and rewards you with celebrity workouts. I'm really wanting to do one of these 3x a week in my hotel room. Plus it's FREE.
The second one is by my most favorite trainer, Jillian Michaels. Her app is called Jillian Michaels Fitness Motivation, and is also free. It has really great circuit workouts and specific exercises for target training. My most favorite part of the app is the motivation and tips section, she has great advice for plateaus and lack of motivation. The app also features JM's favorite recipes and their nutritional value. My goals is to try a few of these if possible in my hotel room kitchen. 
What apps do you love on your iPods or iPhones? It's amazing the variety of apps out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment