indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

March 12, 2016

you've got to start somewhere

welcome to my little corner of the internet. I've been blogging since I was in college, but my voice has changed along with my life. Here you will find me talking about my little family, motherhood, recipes, running, military life, lululemon, and getting back into shape after baby #2.


I'm Samantha, a 27 year old wife to Rob and momma to Maxwell & Samuel. I am an avid runner which began in HS on our cross country team. My long term goals are to qualify for Boston Marathon and compete in a triathlon. I previously worked for lululemon until the arriveal of our second son! I have never enjoyed a job so much. I graduated from Northland College with a degree in Biology and minor in Business, I still hope to use my Biology degree again one day, maybe once my kiddos are in school all day.  

We were married in January of 2013 in Pisa, Italy and then several months later were expecting our first little one, Maxwell, who came a little early just in time for Christmas. My husband Rob returned from a 10 month deployment and I am so glad to have him home again. We are had our second kiddo Samuel in September. Life with boys is chaos and so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment