indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

August 24, 2013

Baby Boy Favs // August Edition

If you haven't heard the exciting news, Rob and I found out Monday we are having a little boy! Deep down I knew it, but as a first time preggo I was nervous to say it out loud in fear of being wrong. We are over the moon excited for this little one!

I've already been collecting a few gender neutral items, but now the fun begins. Boy stuff is a challenge and I'm up for it. Here are some things I've been eyeing.



Solly Baby Wrap // My SIL told me about this company the week after we announced, I pre-ordered the Natural & Grey Stripe edition and I love it. It's so easy to use, yes I've practiced. (so thank you Amelia!)

Little Hip Squeaks // I actually found this company through Pinterest! I was drawn towards the anchor blanket and any of the baby hats. I don't mind paying a little more for homegrown companies.

Hello Apparel Onsie // Neon typography one a onsie... done. I love this company and I will continue to support them. I hope they come out with some long sleeve onsies so I don't have to wait as long for little man to wear them.

Restoration Hardware Giraffe // I adore stuffed animals. When I saw this collection I knew we had to get either the giraffe or elephant!

Hanna Anderson Bodysuit // I actually bought the blue and green before we knew the gender. I thought they could go either way on a newborn. It's been hard to find cute long sleeve outfits and I scored these at 50% off.

Aden+Anais Crib Sheet // Honestly anything by this brand is pure gold. I think I may buy all their crib sheet designs and change them out as often as the baby's outfit. Oh and their muslin swaddle blankets are amazing!

And that's what I've been drooling over lately for little baby e. Any other items I should know about? I will do a toy post and book post later. Still haven't picked out our nursery furniture yet, I'm too picky!

1 comment:

  1. You're right..Aden and Anais is absolutely the best! Also, love Hip Squeaks! You should take a gander at the babygap website, lots of nice things :)))

    ReplyDelete