indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

August 23, 2013

19 weeks

What's going on at 19 weeks:


- I've stopped craving sweets and candy... I don't know how to feel about this.
- My belly is looking more and more pregnant and less like I've let myself go. This makes me happy.
- I'm so happy to be done with race training and I'm getting into a new workout rhythm
- I've started to feel the little one moving, not kicks or anything, just flutters. I can't wait to feel a kick.
- The nesting part has begun, I've been cleaning and organizing every inch of our house. It feels so good to be productive again.
- I have a hard time grasping that I'm almost 4.5 months along, but still not really half way, I'm going to have a huge belly at the end of this.
- My weight gain has been non-existent this past month, which is good because I feel like I gained more than normal the first trimester. So far I'm up 13lbs, my goal is 30.
- Rob and I have been cooking again and it feels so good to be eating healthy foods and smaller portions, we got off track with all the hospital foods and meals. I can feel a difference in my energy and moods.
- So happy to know that baby e is a boy! We cannot wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment