indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

December 8, 2012

The WINNER Is...

Wow! You guys have some great ideas, I'll be doing more of these in the future. It was pretty hard to chose one design I loved the most. I wrote down all the possibilities and rated them, there are a lot I'd still like to try out. But the winner is....

***Kelsey M.  with #29 large w/ #9 small. Lime green with a bright blue. Please e-mail me :)

Runners up // I still want to use your combinations, so I'm sending you 50% off coupons for the necklaces, e-mail me as well.
- Erin #8 large w/ #19 small. Bright Pink with Neon Green.
- Kristin  #7 large w/ #23 small Bubble gum Pink and Yellow


It was very apparent, you all want BRIGHTS! The 10 colors I have currently are very soft and muted, so I'm excited to try out some more vibrant combinations. Thanks to everyone that played along!

No comments:

Post a Comment