indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

September 7, 2012

Birthday Recap


Holy WOW! What an amazing birthday! Thanks to everyone who left me some love on the internet yesterday, it really meant a lot.

Yesterday I woke up to my mom singing Happy Birthday to me and she gifted me the most amazing cardigan! I wore it out to lunch with her. Then around 1:30 flowers were delivered to the house from Rob, how gorgeous are these?


Rob got off work and came over to the house to take me out for dinner. Out of his pocket came a small black box. I opened the box and there were these... I've never seen anything so pretty. The earrings are so vintage looking and so me, which is crazy because I'm not a big diamond person. The blue stones are aquamarine, which are one of my favorite stones. I wore them to dinner and could not stop looking at my ears in the mirror.


The day ended with Rob and I watching a movie at his house and my Aunt and Uncle calling and singing Happy Birthday, it was the perfect ending. Now back to reality.

**And Kara finished my blog makeover late last night, which was also the best birthday surprise. I'll post more about it next week**

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so glad you had a great birthday! Love the new blog layout! :) And those earrings are gorgeous. Pretty flowers, too!! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I've been following you for years on the web when you were doing videos about scrapbooking (which I loved!) and I also loved the video you made to show us your new products on this website. Will you do it again?
    Emeline (from France!)

    ReplyDelete