indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

August 7, 2012

Shop Update // Double Flower Necklaces


The double flower necklaces are finally up in the shop. I'm in love with these necklaces. You can take off either of the two charms to make it a single flower necklace or purchase additional charms to create a totally new necklace. I've been wearing the magenta w/gray one and I love it. The weight of these necklaces is perfect, not too heavy, but not so light that it hangs oddly. The necklaces are a 24" antique bronze and are hypoallergenic. I am only selling one or two of each color this season and then will release a new collection in the fall. Hope you enjoy and even if you don't plan to purchase one, please let me know what you think! 

**all necklace orders this week will receive a free ring or hair bobby**

4 comments:

  1. I really love all of your stuff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute necklace! They would make great bridesmaid gifts and you could switch up the combos for each girl. While I'm on a tight budget right now, I'm definitely going to pin it so I remember for later. Great job!

    the lemonade stand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they would be so pretty for bridesmaids. I've been switching mine up all week, so fun. thanks for the pin!

      Delete