indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

August 21, 2012

Nights.

Nights have been a theme in my life recently. I work best at night. I think more at night. I get my best ideas at night. There is just something magical about nights.


This next week I'll be on a totally different schedule. The boy, Rob, is now flying nights and so in order to actually spend time with him I'm adopting his schedule for the week. It's only taken me a month and half to harness my inner night owl to deal with his 5am departures and now we get a glimpse of my perfect day. Sleep in late, be kinda productive till dinner, then BAM 8pm and it's time to move mountains. It's midnight as I type this and it brings me back to my college days, the early hours were the only time I had for my blog and business. So this week its back to the basics. The night shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment