indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

May 22, 2012

Fun in the City

The bachelorette weekend in New Orleans was more than a success. It was the most amazing and crazy 48 hours of my life. I haven't laughed or smiled so much. The bride was glowing and had a blast out on the town. I really can't even put into words how perfect the weekend was.
Ahhh so much fun. The wedding is in 9 days!!! And the girls are already planning on a trip to Vegas in the fall :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!! Love the blue urban dress...I have the same. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love that dress!! worth the splurge :) thank you!

      Delete
  2. Looks fun! You all look pretty :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete