indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

March 24, 2012

Spontaneous Adventure

Long story, but I'm off work for two weeks. I arrived back in Alabama last night and this morning I woke up wanting to do something I've never done in my own stomping grounds.
I decided to go over to Oak Mountain State Park and hike some trails with Parker. It was the most beautiful day... honestly perfect weather. We hiked about 8 miles total and I was very proud of him. He led the way the whole time and never really seemed tired.
It was exactly what I needed. Some time to myself to think and be back in the place I love the most... the woods. For sure going back at least two more times before I head back to work :) 

What are you all up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. How do you find walking in your Nike Frees? I find that it bugs me that they get so full of stones and bits of stuff in the sole of the foot that they don't move properly when i walk. I find i have to get something to poke all the bits out with after every time i walk in them.
    The scenery looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete