indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

January 24, 2012

Healthy Eating // Round Two

My first full week of living in the hotel is behind me. I only ate out one time and I picked sushi. I brought my lunch every single day to work, yay!! I've only been eating food from Whole Foods... even my indulgences.
I've really gotten into cooking vegetables... which I never thought I'd say. I have attempted and conquered chicken!!!! My most favorite food in the whole world.
I'm noticing how much more energy I have now that I'm eating healthier. I've also found that my running has improved since I began eating this way. I know what kind of foods give me the most energy for my workouts and what to eat after for my recovery. I'm just listening to my body more and it's really empowering. I can't wait to see what a full month of eating this way feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment