indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

October 12, 2011

positive energy.

Source
The last two weeks of my life have had a crazy amount of positive energy. Things are going really well. Life has a funny way of falling into place right when you think it's about to fall apart. To say I'm happy is an understatement. I cannot stop smiling and I'm excited for the next few months.

Saturday I leave for Boston! I've never been. I'm so pumped. I'm meeting a friend I met on this project and I'll be helping him move into his new apt. We will get to explore the new city together and I'll get a break I very much need. I've been down here for 10 straight weeks!! Can't even believe it.

I'll also be going back to my mom's house to collect my car, my longboard and MY STORE!! Yes, you read that right, the store is open again. I'll be running it from my hotel room, I'm so excited to start creating again!!! eeeekkkk! Life is good.

I'm sorry I've been so MIA these last few months, I've been settling into adulthood and I needed a few months to take it all in. I've decided adulthood doesn't have to be so different. I need to continue doing the things I love :)

And that my beautiful readers is my life in a nutshell. High five!

p.s. go buy Elise's new Magic print, it's amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back! Maybe you could do some more videos. I'd love to see what you have in the store. Bye!
    Emeline

    ReplyDelete