indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

June 13, 2011

I'm CRAZY // SALE

Hello everyone!! I'm leaving for my job in 1 week, so I will be shutting down the shop temporarily. I don't want all my cute jewelry to sit in my room unused, so please take advantage of this crazy sale!!

50% off everything in the shop (NO EXCEPTIONS)!!!! use code CRAZYJUNE at the checkout!! This probably won't be happening again, so please tell your friends and your twitter peeps. Once my inventory is gone I will only be releasing collections for every season and doing custom orders. Thanks for all your support, I love you all, xoxoxo


P.S. if anyone is in the market for white bubble mailers size #0 I have like 200, haha. I only want to keep about 100 on hand. E-mail me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment