indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

December 26, 2012

Merry & Bright


I hope your Christmas holiday was everything you had hoped it would be. I was so grateful for a low key holiday with my family and my new family. We spent Christmas eve with my mom and grandparents, had our traditional red beans and rice. It was fabulous. Then we did stockings and presents, we all spoiled each other.


Christmas day we ate brunch at my mom's house and then drove her to the airport to leave for Italy! I can't believe the next time I see her will be in Italy, to get married. The realness of this wedding is starting to hit. I'm so ready for the big day.


Rob and I went and saw Les Miserables during the day, which was so worth the ridiculous price of movies these days. I want to see it a million times, also bring kleenex. After the movie we had dinner with his family and exchanged gifts. I felt like I'd eaten enough for the next few weeks, haha. It was such a wonderful holiday that ended with a great skype chat with Rob's sister and her husband out in L.A.

Just a few more days till Rob & I leave for Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment