indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

November 27, 2012

Currently

I am so busy that I don't even know where to start. I've had a half-marathon, an engagement party, two dress fittings, Thanksgiving and trying to put the house together. To say I'm overwhelmed is an understatement. Yesterday I finally got all 200 announcements out the door, I hand addressed each one... brutal.
my future SIL and I getting ready for the engagement party
The house needs a lot of love, and Rob and I only have evenings and the occasional weekend to dive in. The past two weeks we've been working on painting the living room and what will be our offices. Back in early November I ripped up the carpet and this past weekend my Uncle helped us lay new wood flooring down. He did an amazing job and we can't thank him enough. Rob finished the second coat of paint in the office two nights ago, now we just need to clean up our painting mess and move the furniture back in. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have my own space for the business, I probably won't believe it till I'm all settled in.
new flooring
old flooring
Other than that we've been trying to eat healthy and workout. We cook most nights and try to only eat out once a week, which is a drastic change to our typical routine. I love living in the house and having a place of my own. I'll be even more in love once Rob officially moves in after the wedding. I hate sleeping here alone, but at least I have the dogs.


Parker and Molly

That's about it over here. I'll try to take some photos of the house and give a tour, that way we can compare the before to hopefully a few months from now. I'm sorry the blog has been bare. Don't worry because its not permanent and I have a lot of new things planned for 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment