indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

July 10, 2012

Summer Studio // Step One

My summer "studio" is located in one corner of my room. I'm going to post updates as it comes together! Today I brought up an old work table we've had and attempted to cover it with masking tape... before running out. I love the look of it though. I can work standing now which is AMAZING. I also get to display a lot of my storage instead of it always being boxed up. So here's week one, messy but has potential. 
SO happy with my new workspace. Very inspiring to have a permanent setup for the next 2.5 months. Cannot wait to see what new designs get dreamed up in this space. FYI, the chevron storage boxes are from Target, the bowls are from Anthropologie and the metal drawers were found at TJMaxx. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I seriously need to get organized & all of my stuff together.

    Wanna come over & do it for me? bahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete