indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

April 17, 2012

A Cajun Crawfish Boil

Yesterday I experienced my second crawfish boil ever, in Baton Rouge Louisiana. We had the event at work and boiled over 140lbs of crawfish. We even raced a few before we cooked them... I named mine Melvin :) Eeek!
It was seriously so much fun and a good bonding time with other employees. Sometimes a nice laid back day is just what we all need to feel fresh again. I took some home with me and made a nice crawfish salad for dinner. Yum yum yum. I was really happy they made the last batch super spicy.

If you haven't experienced a crawfish boil you really need to find one. So much fun and it really isn't as much work as people make it out to be. I got pretty efficient at getting the meat out of the tails. Can't wait to do this again!

1 comment: