indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

January 12, 2012

Back to Work

Today I make the 6 hour drive back to Baton Rouge, LA. I'm actually really excited to get back to work. I feel like the hotel, work and that small little gym are my life and I feel out of place at home. Who would have thought?
Work is probably going to be slow for a month or so, but I'm actually really glad because the next 4 weeks are going to be brutal with my half marathon training. Example, Sunday I need to run 7-8 miles. I haven't done that in 4 years. But I CAN do it and I WILL. I'm nervous but excited to push myself mentally the next four weeks. You can make a million excuses in the world, but when it comes down to it, you want something bad enough you just make it happen.
I'm on Week 4, Day 4
I've been watching the Biggest Loser and the show Heavy this past week and I've kinda decided I'd like to teach a fitness class or help others lose weight like I have. I get so much joy out of watching those people turn their lives around and I would love to help encourage/motivate others to get healthy. I'm hoping I find a way to make this happen in my little world, because I think it would only help me be more active and branch out socially.

And those are the ramblings of the week. I'm really excited to return to my hotel with a Whole Foods in walking distance... I've got a grocery list packed with the essentials for a half marathon trainer, thank you Runners World.

No comments:

Post a Comment