indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

December 2, 2011

On Working Out // Hotel Style

Getting motivated to workout is something I struggle with everyday. Especially now that my workouts occur late at night after work or early in the morning before. The hotel I'm living in has a small workout room, one elliptical, two treadmills and some medicine balls. So I've had to improvise on my workout routine. Anything that doesn't involve a cardio machine is done in my room. It's been a challenge, but I've gotten use to it :)
Most days I do about 30 minutes of HIIT, high intensity interval training, on the cardio machines. Then I head back to my room for target specific workouts. I pick either legs, shoulders/chest, or arms, and everyday I do some sort of abs. I had my personal trainer from back home help me with exercises I can do within my room with some 5lb weights and a stability ball. If you guys are more interested in my workout stuff I might consider doing  a more detailed post with exercises and pictures... would anybody want that?

I'm off to work, I can't believe it's December!! Ahhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! :) awesome job keeping up your work outs during what I can only imagine has been a very busy season!
    Meeks :)

    ReplyDelete