indieandchichomeabout-meshopfriendsportfoliocontactphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5

December 12, 2011

My high-school room // post college

I've only been home a handful of times since I graduated in May, so I've really neglected my room. My mom painted it white for me before I came back, but since I wasn't sure if I'd really ever be living here I didn't want to invest in decorating it. However, I knew I was going to be home till the middle of January and the bare walls were getting to me.  So I spent yesterday adding things to the bulletin board, hanging prints, buying frames and realizing I need lots of Command Hanging Velcro. Here is what it looks like as of December 12th. Stay tuned for more updates.
still a long way to go, but it's starting to feel like my space. I need to find some things to add to the walls around my bed, a lampshade and possibly some twinkle lights.

**You can find the plywood art tutorial here. **

No comments:

Post a Comment