March 2, 2011

what's on my dresser // face edition

 **Covergirl Natural Luxe Liquid Silk Foundation 310 // Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Black Brown // Garnier Moisture Rescue SPF15 // NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care // Clinique Blush (no idea the color) // Bobby Brown Lip and Eye Pallettte // Rimmel Pressed Powder Transparent**

I thought it would be fun to finally do one of these on Polyvore. I'm always curious what others use in real life, so yea most of these were bought just because, and I'm not really hooked on one product over another. I honestly buy makeup based on the price or current sale going on.

The only thing I will really tell you I am in LOVE with is the Garnier Lotion and the Covergirl Foundation. My skin hates moisturizers, most of them irritate it, this one is the best! Also, the Covergirl foundation is LEGIT, as in it doesn't look like I have much makeup, but covers up blemishes really well. It was like $10, but totally worth it. Before I was only using a tinted moisturizer.

Any products you guys love? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your foundation love! i've been looking for a good foundation for my poor always breaking out skin... isn't funny how the stuff that is more than two dollars always seems to work better? haha, i love my aveeno face lotion, too bad its like fifteen bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just discovered revlon coverstay foundation. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with the Covergirl Foundation too! It's so light, but has such good coverage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Revlon Colorstay foundation as well and I'm totally obsessed. I use it on my clients too!
    Some other amazing products I use daily:
    -Stila Illuminating Powder
    -Benefit 'Coralista' Blush + 'Hoola' Bronzer(I use it to contour my cheeks)
    -Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
    -Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner
    -Loreal Paris' Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. Obsessed!!

    Love your blog!
    ♥ ashlie

    http://bretandashlie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete