January 31, 2011

Project Live // January - Make a funny Video


So the prompt for this month's Project LIVE was "Make a Funny Video"... I wasn't sure where I was going to go with that, but my video turned out to be more of a spur of the moment video of my grandfather singing to me... it's not really funny, but it brings the biggest smile to my face and it made me document something that I normally wouldn't have.

video

February is "show some love"... I've got a little campus thing planned out. I hope it works out :) Leave me links if you guys played along this month!!

2 comments:

  1. how sweet! grandparents are the best :]

    i also had to mention that i am LOVING the look of your blog! most of the time i just read off my googlereader, but i'm going to have to stop by here more often. everything looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh I did!
    http://www.thesehours.com/2011/01/art-of-horrible-photos.html

    And I love your video. I never really got to know my grandparents (they all passed away when I was little), so seeing little things like this always makes me so happy. :)

    Hope you're doing well - miss you! :D
    xo! Ash

    ReplyDelete