My life has been crazy the last few weeks. Trying to secure an apartment from 2,000 miles away, taking apart my room so it can be made into a sewing room when I leave, and finding time for friends and family in between. Anyways, I am feeling very stressed but also very excited. A new chapter is unfolding and right now the possibilities seem endless. I cannot wait to see how my summer unfolds.
I have been spending lots of time with my family, my little cousin graduates HS tomorrow. I am sooo proud of him!
Parker is growing like a weed, he likes to sit in weird positions, he is a character.
May 20, 2010
May 9, 2010
- She is an amazing gardner and cook.
- She saves all the cards I've ever given her.
- She is very selfless and often does something out of her way to help someone else.
- She never gives up.
- She can't function without coffee, which makes gift ideas very easy.
- She loves cats, sometimes to a fault... she rescues them all.