November 23, 2010

home

Being home has been wonderful so far.I forgot to bring my camera cord with me so I can't upload any new photos, but I can at least let you know what's going on.

On Sunday, my mom and I took Parker (the puppy) to the dog park. I think I had just as much fun as he did, and I got some great photos of him playing with all the other dogs. 


Last night I went to have a dinner date with my grandparents and to play Bingo. I can't remember the last time I had them all to myself. It was such a special time and I will cherish it always. After Bingo, I just hung out with my grandmother, usually I leave, but this time I didn't want to. We ended up reorganizing her closet, which was so much FUN. We were laughing so hard and it was fun finding old vintage pieces she had forgotten she had. It was the best night I've had in a long time, and she was with it mentally. And I know today she may not even remember me being there, but I will and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. yay! so glad we both were home-it's great isn't it? I miss you and can't wait to hang out with you over Christmas! Wrapping party?

    ReplyDelete