July 27, 2010

Random Wants

soooo lately I keep finding things I really want... but I'm trying to only buy things I need. I'll share them with you anyways. :)

This adorable Fox Shirt :) I think this may be my weakness and I may breakdown and treat myself. **update: I bought it, I couldn't help myself, haha **

Mini Book Kit: I already bought Elise's summer one and can't wait to put it together. I love this one as well, but can't justify it since I've been in 3 different cities in 3 months... not sure which I'd use, haha.


A Custom Address Stamp: I want one soooo badly, but seeing as I'm graduating in like 9 months it's not that practical to get one yet. The people at our student post office already think I'm wacko cause I ship like 10 packages a week for my shop.


I've been so good lately in not spending my money. I'm actually very proud of myself. I've been putting $10 a week in my savings account as well as any profits from Etsy.

Are you guys saving or have you bought anything you just love lately? Let me know :)

5 comments:

  1. i am smitten for that tshirt! perfect color, cut, + design.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if i'm saving so much as i just don't have any money to spend, haha! and that little fox shirt is so terribly cute, totally worth it ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm absolutely loving the fox shirt, too cute! I think you can make an exception with your spending for that one (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't bought anything in a month (since my chicago trip) yesterday i've been itching to go to the thrift store. i was in luck! I bought a *new* pair of pointy pumps :) also went to target! i spent less than $40 for a blazer, dress, tank top, shoes, and sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete