February 11, 2010

Super Nervous :)

Congrats to Julee(~*~) and mamacooker! They each won a cute ring from my etsy store :) yay!
Thanks to everyone who commented, I hope you continue :)

So today I had a really great lecture in my business class, it was one of my favorite topics so far and I still haven't figured out why. The class is about ethical leadership, and I find it so interesting. Anyways, my Professor found out I have a small online business and asked me to give a brief 10 minute lecture to the whole class about it. I don't really tell people on campus that I have a business let alone a bunch of people I barely know. I have no idea how I will keep the boys in the class intrigued, but oh well.

That's about all going on in my life right now. I spent this afternoon working on my mom's business's website, TopStitchin'.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I'm so exited! My first blog win!
    Thanks Samantha!!!

    Good luck with the lecture. I'm shure it will be great. You'll know the socks off of those boys :)

    ReplyDelete